Mesmin KABATH Foundation
FOMEKA is an NGO committed to research, support for development initiatives, education and peace.
The achievement of its objectives requires the education, information and training of young people of all categories in order to assist in the improvement of social welfare.
Created on 03 June 2007 in Brazzaville By Mesmin KABATH, following a personal conviction. The motto of the foundation is «to act for others».
GOVERNANCE AND OPERATION :
- Board of directors
- The Executive Office
- Statutory auditors
- Supporting Members
FOMEKA OBJECTIVES :
In order to fulfill the mission entrusted to it, the Foundation works mainly in the following areas:
- Provide assistance through coaching, encouragement, education.
- Encouraging young people to strive for excellence by awarding scholarships and prizes FOMEKA to the best students in secondary schools in the public sector.
- Fight against the depravity of morals, prostitution and violence against children and poor women.
- Providing assistance to the poor in the elderly as well as populations in the rural areas of our country.
- Fight against HIV-STI in schools.
- Act to promote sustainable development.
SCIENCE AND RESEARCH
FOMEKA works in collaboration with research institutions to support and promote scientific research for the eradication of major endemic diseases in sub-Saharan Africa.
It also cooperates with private companies and international development organizations or agencies to finance social and cultural projects in a young environment.
Financing comes mainly from an annual levy of 10% of margins earned by KABATH EMPOWERMENT COMPANY (KECO GROUP).